1st Container: $14 per month Each Additional Container: $5 per month*Limited time mailer offer may apply for first time customers. Check your mailbox to look for your offer!
American Waste Control is a family owned and operated company and has been servicing the Tulsa community for over 30 years! Our goal is to do what it takes to deliver only the best in waste disposal and recycling at every opportunity.
With AWC, you receive:
- Unmatched disposal/recycling service, plus guaranteed satisfaction
- Additional Poly Carts available at only $5 per cart
- Bulk Waste pickup
- Online bill pay, direct draft, checks, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and Auto draft
We want you to receive the best service possible, so we came up with some helpful tips to make your experience with us the best it can be.
- All trash must be bagged and placed in your cart. Make sure the handles face your property and the lid openings face the street.
- Make sure trash trucks can get to your cart. Place it as least five feet from objects such as mailboxes, shrubs, fire hydrants, cars, and any additional poly-cart. Your cart should face the street, but not be in the street.
- Keep your neighborhood nice and neat. Put away empty carts as soon as possible after collection. Crews are not responsible for trash scattered by high winds or animals.
- No Hazardous waste material, including paint cans, oil and car batteries, no flammable containers such as gas cans or flammable materials, no dead animals, no chemicals, tires, lawn mowers, car parts.
- No Construction material, such as bricks, concrete, sheetrock, tile, dirt, wood, mulch, rock, shingles, bathroom fixtures, furniture, fencing material, etc.
- Examples: Christmas trees, shrubs/limbs, televisions, mattresses, furniture, appliances. No refrigerators or air conditioners.
- Limb bundles maximum measurements are 4 feet long by 2 feet wide
- Limbs cannot be more than 2” in diameter
- 50lbs per bag
- 250lbs maximum per filled poly cart
Account holders are solely responsible for theft and/or undue damage to poly carts.Several Payment Options:
- 1 - Pay online at americanwastecontrol.com
- 2 - Set up auto-pay or paperless invoicing at our website http://www.americanwastecontrol.com/ or call our office at (918) 582-1147
- 3 - Pay by phone. Call us at (918) 582-1147.
- 4- If paying by check payments need to be mailed to:
American Waste Control, Inc PO BOX 21054 Tulsa, OK 741221-1054